Flexible fireproof cable excel in the properties of excellent fireproof and flexibility. Its fireproof rating not only satisfies the national standard GB12666.6 but also meets up with the UK standard BS6387-1994. Meanwhile, it is also able withstand the water spraying or mechanical strike. As to its flexibility property, the cable can be wound on the cable reel, with the bending radius OD, (D is the outer diameter of cable).
Main performance of flexible fireproof cable:
- Excellent fireproof property
- Long continuous length
- Large sectional area
- Property of flexibility
- High over-load capacity
- Stand up to 800°C burning for 3 hours, without interuption on electricity power
- Stand up to 1000°C burning for 1 hours, without interuption on electricity power
Structure of flexible fireproof cable:
- Cable conductor is made up to stranded copper wires with favourable flexural property.
- Insulating layer adopts high temperature resistant inorganic insulating materials.
- Copper sheath materials though special machining with favourable flexural property.
- Outer sheath made of low smoke non-toxic plastic materials, with favourable corrosion protection.